Please bookmark this page as we will keep it up to date on any major changes that occur regarding taxes.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS
As of today, BOTH THE FEDERAL AND STATE TAX FILING DEADLINE, AS WELL AS PAYMENT, HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO JULY 15TH.
We still encourage people that will get refunds to get filed sooner rather than later to be able to receive their funds.
The potential stimulus checks from the federal government look like they will be based on the person’s 2018 taxes. If there is anyone that has not yet filed for 2018, we can expedite that filing for them to potentially help with eligibility.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 610-933-3507.
Our Tax Return Procedure as of March 23, 2020
As the COVID-19 virus continues to spread, we want to reassure our clients that we are continuing to do all we can to complete your tax preparation in a timely manner while also following all guidelines for social distancing.
We take the health and safety of our clients and staff very seriously. In light of the the current pandemic, we are implementing new procedures starting today.
- According to Gov. Tom Wolf, accounting/tax is considered essential business, so we have partial staff at the office. The rest of our team is working remotely.
- We will be accepting drop-offs or electronic submissions only.
- We have envelopes available at the door to put all of your documents in and slide it through the mail slot.
- We’ll gladly mail out a postage paid envelope for people to send in documents by mail. Please call our office to request this option.
- Our staff is available to answer phone calls and emails regarding your questions or to take requests for the electronic portal link.
We are here to help!