Wondering what to bring to your next planning appointment?
Take a look at this useful Tax Planning Check List to make sure you aren’t forgetting anything. Or better yet, download the PTC Tax Appointment Checklist to ensure you have all the items that you need for you tax return.
- Prior year tax returns for review, going back 3 years.
- Recent investment statements for review of tax efficiency and appropriateness.
- Recent 401k or other tax-deferred savings plan statements for review.
- All information pertaining to any currently owned individual retirement accounts (IRAs).
- Information about any current pension plans.
- Current life, long-term care, and disability insurance policies.
- Recent statements from all mortgages.
- A list of any debt balances and corresponding interest rates.