Everyday people leave hard earned money on the table because they are not strategic about tax planning. Both businesses and individuals can benefit from planning. More often than not small adjustments can reduce taxes owed. Sometimes using different types of accounts, contributing to an Individual IRA, funding a health savings account or grouping deductions into one year can have a big impact on results. We have, with minor changes, helped our clients receive education credits, reduce taxable social security and eliminate capital gains. These are just a few examples of strategies we have at our disposal.
We help our clients answer important questions such as:
- How can I reduce taxes now and in the future?
- Should I roll over my 401(k)?
- Can I avoid paying tax on Social Security in retirement?
- What is the difference between a Roth IRA and a Traditional IRA?
- Should we put the house in our children’s names?
- How much can I gift each year?
- Do I have enough savings to retire?
- How can I reduce my tax liability both now and in the future?
- How should we split the assets in our divorce?
- How can I finance my child’s college education?
- Should I purchase long term care insurance?
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- What do I need to do to start my own business?
- Should I buy an investment property?
- Should I consolidate my credit cards with a home equity loan?
Let us help you find the answers!