We understand the importance of the trusted advisor to the success of the business. If you feel that you are spending a lot of money on your tax, accounting, and financial service and are not receiving much in return, make an appointment to meet with us for a consultation.
What makes us different?
- We don’t just process – we plan. Our customers are treated as individuals, not invoices.
- We understand the challenges of the small business owner and that now more than ever proper tax planning, tax minimization, and careful spending can make or break a small business.
- We have been servicing the small business owner since 1990 in the areas of tax planning, preparation, bookkeeping, and audit representation.
- We drill into your tax return to structure things to your advantage, maximize deductions, and provide you with the guidance you need to navigate your business to the best of your advantage.
- Our advisors are CPAs and Enrolled Agents, licensed to practice before the IRS and all with over two decades of experience.
- Our bills are itemized so you know what you are paying for and we are committed to providing you with value and competence.
- We offer either a payment plan starting at $100 per monrth or an hourly rate as determined in advance.
- Your time should be spent running your business. If you are looking for one relationship for both tax and financial needs, we have a financial division that can assist you.
- We specialize in designing the best and most effective retirement and benefit plans to meet the needs of the busines owner and their employees. If the small business retirement plan you are offering has been going down and down or the calls from your advisor have become less and les effective, you should meet with our firm for a consultation.
Most importantly, we are dedicated to maximum follow-up in all areas. This is where other accountants are dropping the ball and where we shine. Our firm can drill into your needs, look at ways to improve your options and cut costs, and help you navigate through this volatile economy. Give us a call today to discuss how we can help you.