Tax Planning Overview
Our Promise: To help individuals make sound financial decisions and minimize their taxes.
Founded in 1990, we have assisted hundreds of clients in developing personalized strategies compatible with their individual needs and goals. As independent advisors, we are under no pressure to offer proprietary products, meaning we are free to choose between products objectively based on what best meets our clients’ needs. Because the advisors own the firm, our clients are able to develop an enduring, personal relationship with an advisor and do not have to deal with the turnover that often occurs at other firms.
In addition to providing expert planning service, our extensive tax preparation resources provide clients with a unique opportunity for higher returns. Instead of investing with no regard to the tax consequences (as happens too often in other firms), our advisors are especially aware of tax issues and customize their investment approach to minimize taxes, ultimately leading to higher-than-average overall returns. This integrated approach to investment and tax planning is the key to maximizing investment return.
We help our clients answer important questions such as:
- Should I roll over my 401(k)?
- Can I count on Social Security for retirement?
- Should we put the house in our children’s names?
- How much can I gift each year?
- Do I have enough savings to retire?
- How can I reduce my tax liability both now and in the future?
- How should we split the assets in our divorce?
- How can I finance my child’s college education?
- Should I purchase long term care insurance?
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- What do I need to do to start my own business?
- Should I buy an investment property?
- Should I consolidate my credit cards with a home equity loan?
Let us help you find the answers!