Tax Planning Appointment Checklist
Wondering what to bring to your next planning appointment?
Take a look at this useful Tax Planning Check List list to make sure you aren’t forgetting anything. Or better yet, PTC Tax Appointment Checklist of this checklist and mark off the items that you have as you come across them.
- Prior year tax returns for review, going back 3 years.
- Recent investment statements for review of tax efficiency and appropriateness.
- Recent 401k or other tax-deferred savings plan statements for review.
- All information pertaining to any currently owned individual retirement accounts (IRAs).
- Information about any current pension plans.
- Current life, long-term care, and disability insurance policies.
- Recent statements from all mortgages.
- A list of any debt balances and corresponding interest rates.